Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I change the name or address on my tax statement?
A: If you no longer live or own the property you are receiving bills for, or you are the new owner of the property, you may contact the central appraisal district's office to correct any information on your statement. All names, addresses, and exemptions are maintained by the County Appraisal District. The addresses/phone numbers of the Appraisal Districts can be found in the CAD Information section on the District Information page.